24- Hour, Bilingual Hotline: 888-438-8700
The Hope’s Door hotline is the gateway to all of our services. Call and speak up for yourself — or for someone who can’t. You don’t have to give your name, and we won’t tell you what to do. We will help you maximize your safety, explore your options, advise you of your legal rights, and help you make the best decision for yourself.
Please call us. You are not alone.
Emergency Shelter: Confidential Location
To reach the shelter, please contact the Hope’s Door Hotline at 888-438-8700
A safe haven is the number one defense against domestic violence. Our shelter is open to all, regardless of gender, race, creed, color, ethnicity, disability, immigration status, socio-economic status or sexual orientation. At our shelter, we strive to create a welcoming environment where residents can find safety, experience peace of mind, heal physically and emotionally, engage in counseling, and plan for a future without abuse. We will help you care for your children and pet(s), as well. Just ask us.
Other services we provide at the shelter include:
- Safety Planning
- Counseling and Support Groups for adults and children
- Recreation and self-care programming for adults and children
- Accompaniment to various court, health and other appointments
- Advocacy services for adults and children
- Access to other Hope’s Door services and program areas
- Access to pet boarding services, so you can be sure your pet is safe, too