YOU’VE READ THEIR STORIES…
|Leslie’s story of finding shelter for her family and advocating for other women.|
|John’s story of promoting safe, healthy relationships with other teens.|
|Maria’s story of finding safety and economic independence.|
This past year, with your generous support, Hope’s Door supported 11,000 of your neighbors to address and end domestic and dating violence through:
- HOTLINE SERVICES AT 888-438-8700
- SAFETY PLANNING & DANGER ASSESSMENTS
- EMERGENCY SHELTER
- COUNSELING & SUPPORT GROUPS
- CHILDREN’S PROGRAM
- FAMILY JUSTICE CENTER COURTHOUSE ADVOCACY
- NEXT STEP ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM
- NORTHERN WESTCHESTER RISK REDUCTION TEAM
- LOVE SHOULDN’T HURT YOUTH PREVENTION PROGRAM
Next year, we will provide these must-have services and more. As we write this appeal, we are also welcoming a team of lawyers and launching the Hope’s Door Legal Center. Your past support has allowed us to ensure the highest quality services to vulnerable victims of abuse, meet government match requirements, and continue to fulfill our mission to end domestic violence and empower survivors to achieve safety, independence, and healing from the trauma of abuse.
We thank you for your generosity and ask you to please consider a year end gift to Hope’s Door.