• To those who have sought and benefited from our services: Thank you for finding us, for believing in us, for believing in yourselves, and for knowing we’re here to help in any way we can.
• To Tarrytown VDAY 2019 Committee, Co-Directors and Cast: Thank you for an amazing production – at once vivid, humorous, poignant, and life affirming. We were honored to be your beneficiary.
• To Manhattanville College students: Your production of The Vagina Monologues was so creative and energetic, unlike any we’ve seen. We were honored to be your beneficiary.
• To Waccabuc Country Club: Thank you for a wonderful golf outing and luncheon on a glorious day at the club. We were honored to be your beneficiary.
• To Westchester Magazine: Thank you for the opportunity to raise awareness of Domestic Violence and the programs and services of Hope’s Door. We were honored to be the Best of Westchester Beneficiary.
• To the Amy Crabtree Foundation: Thank you for the generous donation. We were honored to be your beneficiary.
• To Allstate Agency Owners and the Allstate Insurance Foundation: Thank you for the day of service at our shelter, for collecting items for our shelter residents, and for the participatory grant you awarded us.
• To all who donated sound healing, yoga, pilates and fitness class experiences: Thanks for contributing to the health and wellness of Hope’s Door staff and clients.
• To all community centers, community and professional groups, hospitals, churches, businesses and friends: Thank you for your collection drives to support our shelter residents and counseling clients.
• To our staff, volunteers and Board of Directors: Thank you for your dedication to our mission and to those we serve.
• To our sponsors and donors: Thank you for your contributions which help to sustain and enhance our free services.
• To anyone we may have left out – thank you for your support and please reach out to us! We want to hear from you.
People often ask: “How can I help?” So, we’d like to share some ideas:
Please make a secure donation using this link. Your donation, no matter what the amount, is greatly needed and appreciated.
Join us the week of December 16-22 at The Westchester Mall, where we will be raising awareness of Hope’s Door while wrapping gifts for holiday shoppers. Contact Emily DePauw to sign up for shifts (no wrapping expertise needed) from 12 – 2:30 pm or 2:30 -5pm. Or just stop by and we’ll wrap for you!
Post our hotline flyer or bookmarks in doctor’s offices, libraries, hospitals, and any other public locations where you have a connection.
Hope’s Door has helped thousands of people, from Westchester County and the entire tri-state area. Your belief in us and your generosity make this possible.
You, our supporters, are our gifts. Wishing you and your loved ones a happy holiday season with peace and joy in the New Year.