Join us for our
20th Annual Teen Symposium
With Special Guest:
Contact TeenSymposium@HopesDoorNY.org to learn how you or your school can get involved!
The Teen Symposium is an interactive experience where teenagers learn to:
- Recognize warning signs within dating relationships
- Understand what a healthy relationship looks like
- Be there for a friend who is experiencing an unhealthy relationship
- And much more!
The event will host:
- Melissa Dohme sharing her story of how she survived dating abuse
- An interpretive dance performed by Gibney Dance Center – “Hands are for Holding”
- Breakout discussion groups
- And interactive activities